Looking for another reason to play some more Max Payne 3? Well if you’ve conquered the single player and have grown weary of multiplayer, you’ll be happy to know that the first piece of DLC dubbed the Local Justice Pack will be available in the middle of next month.
The new pack is only going to update the mulitplayer part of things, leaving the single player experience untouched. You will get three new maps, a new weapon, an item and a multiplayer faction, plus an assortment of achievements. The breakdown of content is as follows:
• 55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
* The Imperial Palace and Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
* Light Fingers Item for faster looting
* M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
* São Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
For those who aren’t happy about the July release date, Rockstar is giving you a little something as a “thank you” for being patient. During the first week it is available, you’ll be able to pick it up for $5.99 (or 480 Microsoft Points). After that week, it will go back up to the regular price of $7.99. Your other option for buying the pack is to get the Rockstar Pass, which grants you all of the DLC for $29.99.